Lunalamakiavelli is a General boss in MOW MY LAWN: Lunalamakiavelli
She is the opposite of Solarisaverti, being the moon goddess and being the easiest general boss.
Boss Information Edit
The battle is taken on a broken bridge hovering over a pit of a ravine with Auschwitz buildings on the sides.
The boss has 30 million HP, 13 lives per player and a max of 10 players per server.
Killing her rewards you her weapon, the Lunar Jokoto. (Only if you activated the sidequest and come back to talk to her)
- Shoot out air strikes at random places, pretty depressing if you get hit by it.
- Create a windmill that will spin and follow a player in the general place.
- Create a rift to drag players into it while dealing damage over time, able to move people off of the bridge and fall.
- Does a large AoE multi slash attack around her, able to kill you almost instantly without rolling, while being able to slightly move you and possibly off the bridge.
- Charges up and shoots a huge laser that instant kills unless able to time the rolling.
- Quickly shoots out a ball that can instantly kill at point blank without rolling.
- Sometimes this orb may split into more orbs.
"Ha! I'm just getting started kiddo!"
- She has cool hidden dialog that can be found here.
- Her boss music is Franz Schubert - Ave Maria. Most of you probably heard of this from Hitman.