Are you looking for another version of Astara?
Boss information Edit
Astara is an archdemon, and is one of the extra bosses of the Main Lawn.
DSFR (Lives): 4 HP: 400K per life
In a mad quest to attain perfection and immortality, the archdemon Astara stumbled on a horrible truth that destroyed his mind and body. In the end, however, Astara is just another beast to be annihilated. Good job. - Astara's badge description, Demon Hunter
- Pillar attack (Launches player)
- Chest machine gun
- Orb burst
- Giant gravity orbs
- Diamond, Ace, Spades, and Hearts all follow the player
- There is a rare chance that the DSFR will drop from 4 to 0 instead of 3.
- There is also a rare chance that Astara will stop moving and/or shoot his chest lasers at all.
- Astara's dialog is mostly about controversy and humanity, many involving the United States of America
- "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams." [Popular 9/11 conspiracy theory]
- "Cheney made money off of the Iraq war."
- ''People fight and kill each other everyday, and there's nothing you can do about it.''
- ''Evil is truth. Purity is merely entertainment.''
- "Why haven't we solved problems in the Middle East yet?"[ISIS, Iraq, etc..]
- "People kill each other every day."
- "Zero one one two three five eight thirteen twenty-one thirty-four fifty-five...." [Fibbonaci sequence]]
- DSFR stands for Deaths Sponged From Reigon
The music that plays during the fight is Two Steps From Hell - Professor Pumplestickle